Damaged or just unhappy, it can be hard to work out.
Knee pain can be treated with physiotherapy, which involves a range of physical exercises and techniques to reduce pain and improve knee function. Some common physiotherapy treatments for knee pain include:
1. Strengthening exercises for the muscles surrounding the knee
2. Stretching exercises to improve flexibility and range of motion
3. Manual therapy such as joint mobilisation and soft tissue massage
4. Knee bracing or taping to support the joint and reduce pain
5. Electrotherapy such as ultrasound or TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
It’s important to have an accurate diagnosis from a doctor or physiotherapist before starting treatment. A physiotherapist can also provide personalised exercise plans and techniques for managing knee pain.